Sigo con mi proyecto pese a quien le pese .... intentando hacer cada día un poco mas feliz a la gente que visita este blog ☺ !!

Si teneis alguna duda, problema o sugerencia me podeis enviar un correo a esta dirección: lamusicadepere@gmail.com

Disfrútalos !!!



viernes, 20 de mayo de 2016

Pat Kelley - Overtones 4 Two Guitars (2014)




01. Stompin' At The Savoy (feat. Bruce Forman)
02. Full House (feat. Anthony Wilson)
03. Impulsive Blues (feat. John Stowell)
04. Body and Soul (feat. John Pisano)
05. If I Were a Bell (feat. John Storie)
06. Corcovado (feat. Frank Potenza)
07. Nobody Else But Me (feat. Peter Bernstein)
08. How Deep Is the Ocean (feat. Howard Alden)
09. Emily (feat. Larry Koonse)
10. Minor Inconvenience

http://www89.zippyshare.com/v/NFsrqsTR/file.html

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes, a guitar duet album \o/
    I know Pat Kelley's name from a book he wrote ("Melodic Minor Scale") which is cool, but I never heard him really play. He has feeling and I love his "classical bop" style, a style we could say he shares with his fellow guitarists on this album. All duets are nice, my favorite are with Stowell, and with Bernstein (of course ! his intro only would be worth the album).

    My least favorite one is with Anthony Wilson, hate this intro, and it's not the first time he disappoint me, even if he is not a bad player at all.

    Anyway thank you very much for sharing this one Pere !

    ResponderEliminar