Sigo con mi proyecto pese a quien le pese .... intentando hacer cada día un poco mas feliz a la gente que visita este blog ☺ !!

Si teneis alguna duda, problema o sugerencia me podeis enviar un correo a esta dirección: lamusicadepere@gmail.com

Disfrútalos !!!



domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

Kirk Whalum - Romance Language (2012)



01. They Say It's Wonderful
02. Dedicated To You
03. My One And Only Love
04. Lush Life
05. You Are Too Beautiful
06. Autumn Serenade
07. Almost Doesn't Count
08. I Wish I Wasn't
09. I Wanna Know
10. Spend My Life With You


Kirk Whalum (flute, soprano saxophone, tenor saxophone); Michael Ripoll (acoustic guitar); Kevin Turner (electric guitar); George Tidwell (trumpet, flugelhorn); Ralph Lofton (organ); Marcus Finnie (drums). Audio Mixer: Bryan Lenox.


https://1fichier.com/?ayt4wr46fm

2 comentarios:

  1. ClixSense is a very recommended work from home website.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Get daily ideas and methods for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    JOIN NOW

    ResponderEliminar