Sigo con mi proyecto pese a quien le pese .... intentando hacer cada día un poco mas feliz a la gente que visita este blog ☺ !!

Si teneis alguna duda, problema o sugerencia me podeis enviar un correo a esta dirección: lamusicadepere@gmail.com

Disfrútalos !!!



sábado, 18 de febrero de 2017

Down To The Bone - Main Ingredients (2011)



01. Uptown Hustle
02. A Change Has Got to Come
03. Second Nature
04. Music Is the Key
05. Watch Me Fly
06. Together We Stand
07. A Universal Vibe
08. South Side Overdrive
09. Closer
10. Cut and Run

http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/lXRPEmEt/file.html

2 comentarios:

  1. Greetings, Pere . . . your site is new to me. I had only heard one D.T.T.B. album [the most recent] and thank you so much for allowing me to listen to all these others! Great Instrumental Funk! I had missed it because I had mistakenly written it off to "Smooth Jazz." My loss! Muchas Gracias!

    ResponderEliminar