.


Sigo con mi proyecto de compartir la música que a mi personalmente me gusta con la gente que quiera ... y si al mismo tiempo consigo
hacer feliz a alguien me doy por satisfecho
!!!

Para cualquier duda, consulta o sugerencia podeis contactar conmigo a traves del correo electrónico lamusicadepere@gmail.com

Pere


viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017

Eric Gale - Negril (1975)



01. East Side West Side
02. Negril Sea Sunset
03. I Shot The Sheriff
04. Rasta
05. Lighthouse
06. Negril
07. Red Ground Funk
08. Honey Coral Rock

Eric Gale (Guitar); "Family Man" Barrett, Val Douglas (Bass Guitar); Paul Douglas, Sparrow Martin (Drums); Peter Tosh (Guitar); Joe Higgs, Isiah "Sticky" Thompson (Percussion); Keith Sterling, Richard Tee (Piano); Cedric Brooks (Saxophone, Percussion); Leslie Butler (Synthesizer, Organ).

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/B0Nuc4lr/file.html

2 comentarios:

  1. Merci beaucoup pour cet album dont j'ignorais l'existence !
    Many thanks for this album I wasn't aware of.
    I also too k the opportunity to try some others from this legendary guitar player. I know some might be too 'commercial' for my taste, but considering all the great musicians in the band surrounding him, I know I have to give it a try.
    Many many thanx,
    Funky Fred From France

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. De nada ... y si, debes de darle una oportunidad ☺

      Eliminar