Sigo con mi proyecto pese a quien le pese .... intentando hacer cada día un poco mas feliz a la gente que visita este blog ☺ !!

Si teneis alguna duda, problema o sugerencia me podeis enviar un correo a esta dirección: lamusicadepere@gmail.com

Disfrútalos !!!



martes, 25 de julio de 2017

Emily Remler - Firefly (1981)


01. Strollin'
02. Look to the Sky
03. Perk's Blues
04. Firefly, The
05. Movin' Along
06. Taste of Honey, A
07. Inception
08. In a Sentimental Mood

Emily Remler (Guitar); Hank Jones (Piano); Bob Maize (Bass); Jake Hanna (Drums).

http://www101.zippyshare.com/v/nZUDv9FJ/file.html

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the complete albums of Emily Remler.
    I have been searching for her albums, on your site i find her albums and complete.

    Btw, I'am a huge fans of jazz. I find many jazz musician's albums on your site and have been many times always visit your site to collect jazz albums.

    I'm an Indonesian. There are many jazz festivals in my country. Some of these jazz festival I have post in my blog. Please visit my blog if you have time >> https://sisihidupku.wordpress.com/

    Keep on jazz. Best regards from me in Indonesia.

    ResponderEliminar